Entry Requirement as a Transfer Student:
You can apply as a transfer student if you:
- Have been enrolled at another higher education institution for at least 1 year and
- Have been taught in English and
- Have earned, or expect to earn, more than 27 credits by the end of March for Spring admission, or by the end of August for the Fall admission
You are able to transfer credits toward iCLA graduation requirements on the following basis:
- Up to 27 credits for students transferring in as a second year student.
- Up to 60 credits for students transferring in as a third year student.
- You will be placed in an academic year based upon the total number of credits approved by the Admissions Committee.
Students applying as international transfer students should follow the process outlined for international students.
After completing the application as a transfer student through our online system, you will be required to upload the additional documents required to assess credit transfer.
For full details of the application procedure and requirements for transfer students, please check our application guideline.